Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happens if you put 75 watt bulb in a 60 watt fixture

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 05:30:45 -0500, Nikola Tesla
wrote:

On 1/25/2013 3:41 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:
In my experience, the LEDs are (still) too expensive,
and I tried and failed with the CFLs.

When you factor in the cost of operation, LEDs are cheaper than
incandescents.

Only if they are used for a significant amount of time. If the light
is only used an average of an hour a day or less, the power savings
will take the rest of your life to pay for the LED bulb.

I still like the LED option - regardless.