Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default OT eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Upholstery done

On 1/24/2013 5:52 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/24/13 2:53 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 1/24/2013 1:34 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/24/2013 12:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/24/13 10:11 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/24/2013 10:01 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

Hey, you know you guys are all wearing the same shirt, right? :-P

On the festival circuit, here and in Europe, a certain uniformity
commands bigger bucks. That being the case, individuality can be more
profitably expressed in boots and belt buckles.

"boots and belt buckles" lmao! I think you just wrote a country
song. :-)

Well, to do that you'd have to throw in a hat ... but that's part of the
uniform.

Mama told me I’d be famous,
If I learned to play guitar
I’d be known in ev’ry county
Travelin’ wide and travelin’ far

It took a lot of practicin’
But Mama’s words were true
I found a bunch of fellas
Whose Mamas taught them too

We’re on the road from town to town
Playing ev’ry roadhouse bar
They hear us on the radio
They hear us in the car

They know the songs, yes ev’ry note
They know the words by heart
But how can I be famous
When they can’t tell us apart?

Chorus:
Matching shirts and ties and matching hats
Have robbed me of my fame
We’re only boots and belts and buckles
…no one knows my name.

Copyright Greg Guarino - five minutes ago.

You are one disturbed individual. :-p

You underestimate me. I am at least *several* disturbed individuals.