Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default warning - Machine Mart

On 25/01/2013 10:06, Tim Watts wrote:
On Friday 25 January 2013 05:33 usenet2012 wrote in uk.d-i-y:

In message , Tim Watts
writes
On Thursday 24 January 2013 21:30 Onetap wrote in uk.d-i-y:

PS I do not think you will get anywhere with the customer services
droids;
they have their Machine Mart dodgy practices script and will not
deviate from it, even if they agree with your argument.

I think you'll have to start a summons/money claim on-line for it to
get to the legal advisers, who may understand contract law enough to
see your point.

Well, if one person who reads this avoids an intended purchase with them,
it may have cost them more than they ripped the OP off for.

Stupid sods. Mental note has been made....

+1
(& they opened a branch near me recently - I now shan't go be tempted
in)

It's more find to pop in and tell them why you are driving on to Axminster
or wherever

+1
At a time when retailers are bending over backwards to please customers,
this lot seem to be heading in the other direction.