Michael Daly

Default Beware of Unwinding Router!

On 16-May-2004, Andy Dingley wrote:

two switches at least a foot apart both turned off

I like this idea. I don't like the idea of having to plug/unplug all
the time, but a double switch sounds like a solution. Safer than a
single and potentially easier than some other ideas I've considered.
I'm also looking at some sort of light that warns me power is on
in my "someday to be finished" router table. I'm thinking of a teensy
LED in the table top next to the router. May sound silly to some,
but I'm rather shy of power tools (a neander at heart, but I like how
fast I get things done otherwise).

Mike