Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Shaker style organizer

On 1/24/2013 8:03 AM, Swingman wrote:

Sprayed on amber shellac. Those photos were taken almost ten years ago
on an old feature phone. If I could get Linda to clean off her desk, I'd
update them ... girl stacks "stuff" on any horizontal surface she can find.

No need to traumatize her. The desktop, ell and credenza at my office
have not seen the light of day for better than five years. I'd hate to
be told to clear it off so that I could actually use it for something
other than "semi-temporary (NOT!)" storageg