Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowners, Keep Your Pets Clean

On 1/24/2013 12:43 PM, chaniarts wrote:
On 1/24/2013 6:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd have to guess that few cats will enter the
showers willingly, the second time. Yavoe?
Have to tranquilize the cat before the next
one.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Cat washing machine with automatic agitation. ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/nrg3nuy.gif

TDD

i shower my cats frequently in the summer. they like it, and go into the
shower to play in the puddles.

if you start them when young, it's easier, although a few of my current
cats i didn't start until they were 4-5 years old.

the oldest, at 19, loves it.

I knew a guy who had a cat that would follow him to the shower and when
he held it up to the shower head, the cat would put its paws on the
shower head and turn its head from side to side to rinse the shampoo out
of the fur on its head. It was a very goofy cat too. O_o

TDD