Bill Rogers

Default Beware of Unwinding Router!

On 16 May 2004 14:09:41 -0700, (Routerman P.
Warner) wrote:

Notwithstanding, plugs & sockets are not switches. I do not unplug my
routers to change bits. I might change cutters 10 or 20 x/day.

Still ...when I was a tyke, and in my first real job, a carpenter for
forty years had an accident. Never one before that, but one then. He
ran a board through a saw, holding it down to the table with his hand
flat on it. Four fingers to the bone. It only take one moment one
time, even for the pros. How much time do you save if you don't
unplug the thing, and do you really have to save that little amount of
time?

Bill.