sophiahayes713 sophiahayes713 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Maidstone Kent

Hi there! Although I know you are quite knowledgeable with conservatories, I would like to add a few information. 1)Winters are a good time to to build your own conservatory for it is the best time to rest. 2)If your conservatory has a right foundation, you will not feel the cold temperature outside. 3)Lastly, it will keep the boiler heat insulated.

If you want to know more about conservatories, I can share with you all the information I have. Keep in touch!