Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Upholstery done

On 1/23/2013 7:52 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/23/2013 6:42 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Ummm ... what is this??

A place to lift my leg and act like a male dog????

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...20276036909474

It would have be an act ... she often lifts both hind legs at the same
time and stands on her front legs to pee. Must have some skunk in there
somewhere.

Ok, now that's a wierd one, doesn't she wet herself that way.

My male dog will squat like a female when there's no tree or other item
to mark, and that will sometimes get his paw wet...

--
Jeff