Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The Second Amendment Under Fi The Uses of History and the Politics of Gun Control

wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:59:20 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

most people don't realize
that 2nd amendment is way over 200 years old,
and needs to be replaced!

I suppose the First is too old, too? It *must* be replaced!

To be consistent, he would have to argue that all "Freedom of the Press" be
protected only for letter-presses fed with moveable type.

we live in a 1860's world now, not 1776

Amazing how smart those folks were, considering that only two hundred,
and a few, years later we have a bunch of dummies like you and
Douggie.

I'm a gun owner,
but I think we need to replace the 2nd, with a more modern version

"Some of my best friends are Negroes." (IOW, a lie).

Nah, "I'm not a racist! Some of my best friends live next door to Negros."