Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Upholstery done

On 1/23/2013 6:06 PM, Mike M wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:06:05 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Upholstered web frames attached.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...18721007604562

Ummm ... what is this??

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...20276036909474

In designated location ... only took ten years.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...18095818981458

The general idea behind the madness ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...19778850645682

Onward through the fog ...

Good color match on the upholstery. They really came out nice. Thanks
for all the pictures you post, it inspires me to head to the shop.

Thanks, Mike ... me being color challenged to the max, Linda picked out
the upholstery. I brought her along thinking she needed to approve the
color like she does my ties and socks, and, as luck would have it, and
ever the nosy female, she went through the upholstery shop's scrap bin
and found just enough to do the job in her color of choice.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net