Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drawer side stock?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:53:16 -0600, Swingman wrote:

(If that sounds a little snippy, it's because Comcast just clobbered
all our email accounts and I'm too miserable from the flu to fight with
them just now.)

So you heard that 'sound' too, but pulled the trigger on the post
anyway?

You heard my excuse - what's yours?

There's nothing wrong with suggesting commercial solutions in this group
- we all learn that way. But turning up your nose at fitted drawers is
just reverse snobbery.

carrying a cross.