Ollie

Default Grizzly G5959Z cabinet saw, 12" 5HP - safe hauling

"Darrell" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 May 2004 00:30:37 -0400, "Ollie"
wrote:

I am in process of setting up my new Grizzly saw and would like to

confirm
that my experience is matching the stories I have been reading in the
internet. In summary, ...

Just ordered the 3HP left tilt. I'm having it delivered to work
because we have a fork lift and I wont have to worry about time.I can
borrow a truck and back up to my shop. Then I can gather some help to
unload. I should have it by next friday. a friend is coming over this
week to help install 220. At the same time I ordered a table saw
package from woodpeckers. It has their new table saw fence with a
wonder fence setup. If anyone is interested I will let you know.
Darrell

Darrell, I hope that you will have quality time with your new buddy.

Now I am in process of moving the heavy monster (600 lbs - table top and the
wings) down to basement staircase. First I need a plan that will not damage
the people, house, and my beautiful green monster. Please share your
experiences and ideas, how to move 350 lbs on narrow 45 degree slope for 12'
through a door opening with a two inch clearing.

Cheers, Ollie