Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Mystery pipe?

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

"Existential Angst" wrote in message

OK, since my HWH is a Kenmore, it of course has this valve built in to
the heater itself.

Is what Jim was talking about how they did it in the old days?
If so, then I can just remove that piping?

Now I know what those long tubes are for! I guess I should put one
on....
--
EA

The old days? I replaced my water heater a year ago.

What did you pay? I think I'm on borrowed time...

So you have a relief thingy on the LINE, and not on the heater itself?
--
EA

jsw