Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station Problem

My remote temp from Walmart, has a teeny tiny reset button on the back.
Needs tip of pen or pencil to push the remote. I think both TX and RX have
reset button.

As someone else suggested, test the batteries you put in. I've seen duds
from the package. Visually also check for corroded spring and terminal
inside the unit.

Please let us know how it works out.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Art Harris" wrote in message
About two years ago, my daughter gave us a La Crosse Indoor / Outdoor
weather station (Model 8300) with an outdoor sensor/transmitter unit.
It worked perfectly until recently, and we've become addicted to it.

Two days ago, the outdoor readings disappeared. I replaced the
batteries in both the indoor and outdoor units, following the
procedure in the manual, but cannot get any outdoor readings.

Would welcome any helpfull hints or recomendations for a similar
weather product.

Thanks,
Art