Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station Problem

On Jan 22, 10:23*am, Art Harris wrote:
About two years ago, my daughter gave us a La Crosse Indoor / Outdoor
weather station (Model 8300) with an outdoor sensor/transmitter unit.
It worked perfectly until recently, and we've become addicted to it.

Two days ago, the outdoor readings disappeared. I replaced the
batteries in both the indoor and outdoor units, following the
procedure in the manual, but cannot get any outdoor readings.

Would welcome any helpfull hints or recomendations for a similar
weather product.

Thanks,
Art

Have you switched batteries between the units? HAve you placed the
outdoor transmitter just a couple of feet away from the receiver to
see if there is a response at the close-in distance?