Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Shooting, quick kill, point shooting

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 01:22:58 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Yea, y'all, Foreman is still alive and bumping along into my seventh
decade. Still missing Mary bigtime every day but life lurches on.
Just returned from two weeks in the Florida keys with friend Vicki,
doing some fishing with Karl & Julie and having a very nice time.

If anyone else had told me that life was so good, and they were enjoying the
Keys with a lady friend, I'd be suspicious. But, you're different. Enjoy
your new tack in life. There will never be another Mary, but nonetheless,
there are a lot of really nice good people in the world. Nice to hear you
are rolling once again.

Take care and be safe.

Steve