Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Pictorial anatomy of a complete kitchen remodel, in two parts:

evodawg wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs.

OBTW I remember when you posted these pictures the first time. Nice Work!!!

Thanks. Put the before and after in chronological order and added captions
that hopefully make sense.

--
www.ewoodshop.com