Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DreamLiner and Li-ion

Nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nightjar wrote

My Seneca came with a complete set of approved blind flying screens
and, thanks to a no expenses spared approach by the previous owners
when replacing avionics that were stolen, it was particularly well
equipped with some of the latest equipment available.

And it did nothing like what you claimed anyway, particularly when
landing.

Exactly what did I claim my Seneca could do and when?

Never said you claimed anything about your Seneca.

Try reading what you wrote above.

No need, it says absolutely NOTHING about your Seneca.

Even you should be able to grasp that 'what you
claimed' has absolutely NOTHING to do with your
Seneca which you have only just mentioned.