Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default WOW, We have a new President

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:00:11 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

writes:

Just seen on TV, we now have a new President....
Well, ok, a new USED president....
Errr, actually the same old president with a new suit and tie....

I wonder how many billions all this inauguration hoopla is costing us
taxpayers?

I guess you were out of the room when the teacher explained that
inaugurations are funded with donations.

I guess I was, I never knew that. But its still sad, when that money
could be used to help needy people as well as pay off some of the debt.

That's to give the donors another chance to buy influence during
the election cycle.

And all the Soaps normally shown on tv have been cancelled for this...
I'm not sure which is worse, the inauguration or the soaps??????

Been watching soaps?

No, I hate them, but compared to the inauguration, the boredom and
uselessness was about the same
That might be the problem right there.

Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with home repair, feel free to
kick me in the balls! I deserve it!

Weren't you complaining the other day?

Yep

Oh, the irony.

I'm claiming the "humor exception" for this post.

Ok, then it was not a total waste