Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default EMP weapon

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:29:47 +0100, Leif Neland wrote:

Franc Zabkar udtrykte pręcist:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:05:10 +0100, Leif Neland put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Some politicans in my country wants to jeopardize the trust the peoples
trust in our paper ballot system, which everyone can understand, and is
very, if not impossibe to cheat, ...

In English we refer to cheating during a paper election as "stuffing
the ballot box". Very easy to do ...

And easy to detect, when you have a voting attendance of 110%.
Otherwise you would also have to remove votes you didn't like.

So, nobody told you about the graveyard voters? Let alone people with
multiple addresses? Cooking the vote with paper ballots is a century old
practice at least.

Here, everybody are allowed to witness that the ballot box is empty,
when it is locked.
And the entire election, in every election site, is being monitored by
members of all the parties. (ordinary party members, not the elected
party members), so it is not easy to cheat.

That might help some. It discourages stupid ways of cheating.

It would take a massive conspiracy to fix the election in 10.000
election sites, while hacking the machines, especially if they are all
alike, could be done by very few.

The test of any voting system is "Would you trust Putin if he said it
was OK?"

Leif