Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default How can i make my bed room seem smaller?

On Jan 19, 3:54*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
jemsander wrote:
my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

How much "smaller cozier" do you want to make it? *Enough to build closets
along a wall or in the corners? The room will be smaller and you'll have
more storage.

P.S. Google is your friend. "How to make a large room feel smaller"

Similar 'problem'.

We decided to simply split the room and create an exercise room.

But I like your idea of adding storage.

Besides splitting the room, how about placing those free standinng
room dividers? hand painted oriental screens. Or, place artwork ALL
over the walls. Nothing like 'cluttering' up the wall to make it seem
closer.