Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Drawer side stock?

Dave wrote in
:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:53:16 -0600, Swingman wrote:
Interesting interpretation of the purpose of this group you got there.

And here all along I was thinking it was global warming, politics, the
price of gas, and gun control ... go figure, eh?

Shouldn't let his reply irk you. I'm jealous of everything you build
too. However, you can redeem yourself by giving away all your
woodworking tools to me and taking a vow of poverty.

Poverty? I disagree Karl needs poverty. He really seems to earn his keep.
I think his detailed help to people here and elsewhere is reason enough to
just be grateful for his wisdom.

--
Best regards
Han