Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default Danny Glover says 2'nd amendment (right to bear arms) created to support slavery, war on native indians

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:17:33 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:59:10 -0600, Doug
wrote:

In general I think it's crazy and going to get crazier, to rely on a
constitution, etc... that was written like 200+ years ago and try to
make it apply for things or situations never envisioned or available
at the time.

Yeah, that nasty old Constitution keeps getting in your way. Just
ignore it. Of course you're unable to think about that for even a
minute.

Do you really think the authors could account for all future events?

I think so.

You cretins that want to remove the Constitution forget that it is
what holds this Republic together; the "glue" - remove it and we have
anarchy.

Um, future events? That is funny, right there.

Of course the founders anticipated future events. We have three
branches of government. CNN legal desk can tell you that or maybe the
CDC.

AND yes, they knew what real tyranny was.

Ridiculous