Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Damn... dropped it

Excellent news, John. That saves three mortgage payments, eh?

It sure seemed that way! ;~)

I think the worst part of fixing it was the notion of taking a file to
an L-N plane... Not sure why considering I've taken files and stones to
other relatively expensive items and haven't butchered anything (yet).

Probably just due to the fact that the other expensive items were not
the epitome of perfection when first placed in your handsg

There is expensive and then there is L-N: expensive AND perfect