Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Drawer side stock?

On 1/20/2013 8:53 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:11:48 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Unless the drawers are to handle heavy loads, I see no need for any
drawer slides at all. A traditionally fitted drawer is much better.

Better for what?

My reply was directed to someone who was talking about kitchen drawers,
not furniture drawers.

Last I looked, this was the "recreational woodworking" group, not the
"commercial kitchen cabinet builders" group :-).

So - and upon your last look - when a "recreational woodworker" asks a
question/expresses an interest in a subject, only a "recreational"
woodworker can answer in this "recreational woodworking" group?

Interesting interpretation of the purpose of this group you got there.

And here all along I was thinking it was global warming, politics, the
price of gas, and gun control ... go figure, eh?

(If that sounds a little snippy, it's because Comcast just clobbered all
our email accounts and I'm too miserable from the flu to fight with them
just now.)

So you heard that 'sound' too, but pulled the trigger on the post anyway?

Nice ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net