Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drawer side stock?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:11:48 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Unless the drawers are to handle heavy loads, I see no need for any
drawer slides at all. A traditionally fitted drawer is much better.

Better for what?

My reply was directed to someone who was talking about kitchen drawers,
not furniture drawers.

Last I looked, this was the "recreational woodworking" group, not the
"commercial kitchen cabinet builders" group :-).

(If that sounds a little snippy, it's because Comcast just clobbered all
our email accounts and I'm too miserable from the flu to fight with them
just now.)

carrying a cross.