Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Drawer side stock?

Mike M wrote:

Being a contractor you'll knock heads here on a few things. Being a
good contractor you give your clients choices. Some are doing a quick
turn, some are building a dream house, and some are on a strict
budget. Before I got hurt I was an electrical contractor and found
the best way to bid was to present the options as it sounds like you
do. That way at least if they went for the lowest price you might get
a chance to educate them. If they were't interested in discussion
they might not be a good customer. Every remodel brings problems.
Sounds like you do an excellent job of showing the customer their
choices.

And you, my friend, have obviously BTDT.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)