Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

On 20/01/2013 10:00, Adrian C wrote:
On 20/01/13 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef, so
I'm on the lookout for one

Lots on ebay or even available new at sensible money

They outlast the people who know how to use em.

Round here 'they' are waxing lyrical about the wonders of the Kitchenaid...

A plaster paddle in a drill sounds a great idea, but how about a Cement
Mixer?

They do stainless steel ones for food, I wouldn't like an orange painted
one but I suppose the old concrete would stop the paint peeling.