Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default New nuclear notches up: Minister claims its all his own idea.

In message , Huge
writes
On 2013-01-18, Steve Firth wrote:
Tim Lamb wrote:

My post recession observation as well.

I live in *bomb alley* in the way of direct routed helicopter flights
from central London to the private jet parked at Luton airport.

500' may be the minimum height but they don't seem to bother going much
higher:-(

We have a Chinook squadron not far away, getting 50ft separation from
the house would be nice. Sadly MoD do the "na na na naaa we can't hear
you" approach if I call/write to complain.

The bloke at the CAA told me not to bother complaining to the MoD because
they'll just say "We had no aircraft operating in that area".

So there would be no problem if you brought it down

--
geoff