Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default Coil Hoses - revisited

Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:36:08 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:mnkKs.33557
:

Well, after much ado I finally broke down and ordered some reinforced
polyurethane coil hoses today. Here's hoping they last me many years.

Better than the nylon ones, which harden and crack in a year or two.

Lloyd

Indeed they do. If anyone would like free samples of nylon ones that
have failed..I have several hundred feet of bits and pieces available
for simply postage.

Gunner

1. Lie

Maybe what it's used for and how it's stored. My nylon one is about 18
years old an no sign of any problems.