Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

In message , Geoff Pearson
writes

"Nick" wrote in message
In message , Geoff Pearson
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood
chef, so I'm on the lookout for one

-- geoff

I dumped two last year, both from the 60s. They sell on eBay but are
so heavy that collection was the only feasible method here - so off
to the tip. Pity.

You could've put them on your local Freegle - would have saved you
the trip to the dump.

Why did it change its name from Freecycle?

There was a bust-up over the attitude and behaviour of the American
'owner' of the Freecycle name. Most UK groups have joined the Freegle
group instead. The UK Freecycle groups still exist (I think) but tend to
have moderators based in the US.
--
Nick (=----)