Posted to uk.d-i-y
Apellation Controlee Apellation Controlee is offline

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 09:22:56 -0000, "Geoff Pearson"
wrote:

"Nick" wrote in message
In message , Geoff Pearson
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef, so
I'm on the lookout for one

-- geoff

I dumped two last year, both from the 60s. They sell on eBay but are so
heavy that collection was the only feasible method here - so off to the
tip. Pity.

You could've put them on your local Freegle - would have saved you the
trip to the dump.
--
Nick (=----)

Why did it change its name from Freecycle?

From being a mutual self-help organisation, founded on ideals of
diverting goods from landfill into re-use, and started by a lady in
Arizona, it became a centralised, autocratic hierarchy that attempted
to impose its will on UK volunteer staff. They essentially told
Freecycle to go forth and multiply:

http://allegoric.us/WPpQBL