Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default OT. Small motor

wrote in message
..
Forget 3 in 1 - get sewing machine oil, turbine oil, or something
like "duratrode", "tuff-oil Lub-it" or "Chevron Handy-Oil ISO 15". I
have a tube of each of those 3 - and the shop where I spend 2
afternoons a week has sewing machine oil by the gallon (a leather shop
with all kinds of leatherworking and sewing machinery)

Many years ago I needed to lube my turntable and grabbed what I thought
was sewing machine oil from the wifes sewing area. It gummed things up
quite nicely. ??? Turns out I grabbed her fray check by mistake as it was
in a similar bottle.
Art