Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default What do you get if you cross a magician and a cabinet maker?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:16:23 +0000, The Natural Philosopher

On 19/01/2013 18:27, John Rumm wrote:

Nope, not TMH and an Ikea flatpack, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bG8aDJPlSLU

Stunning!

Jolly nice, but my writing and storage needs are met by a computer and a
networked server..

I've a nice oak writing bureau, in which I keep my fountain pen,
bottle of ink, books of stamps, cheque book (very rarely used), Pritt,
Gumstrip, Snopake, envelopes, addressed labels and a Sellotape
dispenser. And a few pencils of various grades (with a sharpener!).
Together with a few small books in the shelves above (leaded stained
glass windows) and below the "work" area.
Probably nearly 100 years old...(The bureau, that is - not me!)

You can use a laptop computer with it too :-)

--
Frank Erskine