Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Question about the workload of Interior Design!?

"jhonnilot" wrote in message

Hi! I'm a junior in high school looking to major in Interior Design. At
first I wanted to go into Architecture, but after a lot of research I
came to the conclusion that the workload would have been a little too
much considering I would love to join a sorority and get involved in
campus life. I've been research the Interior Design major, but haven't
been finding much so I was someone on here could give me some
information!

Schools I'm thinking about if that helps:
Auburn
Kentucky
and Mizzou

Thank you!

Clearly someone who has a skewed opinion about what time at a college is
about
1) education
2) join a sorority and have a "campus life"..

You can party much cheaper and even be paid for it, by going as a ski
patroller on a big hill.

If you go to school, do it for the most education you can get. "Campus life"
should ONLY be a sideline activity that you fit in around your studies.
If you go out and get a degree in architecture, you have a good chance of
doing FAR BETTER for the rest of your life. It also means that you will have
a shot at a much better social life FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..