Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG CRNG is offline

Default Question about the workload of Interior Design!?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:54:05 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote
in Re Question about
the workload of Interior Design!?:

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:30:21 +0000, jhonnilot
wrote:

Hi! I'm a junior in high school looking to major in Interior Design. At
first I wanted to go into Architecture, but after a lot of research I
came to the conclusion that the workload would have been a little too
much considering I would love to join a sorority and get involved in
campus life. I've been research the Interior Design major, but haven't
been finding much so I was someone on here could give me some
information!

Schools I'm thinking about if that helps:
Auburn
Kentucky
and Mizzou

Thank you!

Since party time is a higher priority than your chosen career, I'd
suggest taking art or basket weaving. It would be much less stress on
your brain when you are hung over.

Even better, just skip college and save your parents the $$. (Or where
you planning to work/pay your way through?)