Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More metalworking content

On 1/18/2013 23:19, DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2013-01-19, Steve Walker wrote:
Just uploaded some pix to mwdropbox.com.

Nice to see real metalworking.

Solid1 and solid2 (JPG format).

Nice work! But I'll bet that Steve downsizes those images.
They are way oversized. 2560x1920 is massive overkill.

Yeah, they came from work's camera, many more MP than mine. My camera
images are usually about 750K in size. Also explains the upper case file
extension, my camera is lower case. I didn't check anything before
uploading.

And both are all lower case names except for the extension,
FWIW. If you're going to put one of them at the beginning of a
sentence, put it in double quotes to resist the temptation to
capitalize it.

If I was rich, I'd be doing this for recreation, it's my craft, and it's
metalworking, but for now, I work to get paid.

That's O.K. It is nice work anyway. CNC machine did it?

No, metal chisel, stones, and sandpaper. VBG

Spoiler alert
..
..
..