Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Question about the workload of Interior Design!?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:30:21 +0000, jhonnilot
wrote:

Hi! I'm a junior in high school looking to major in Interior Design. At
first I wanted to go into Architecture, but after a lot of research I
came to the conclusion that the workload would have been a little too
much considering I would love to join a sorority and get involved in
campus life. I've been research the Interior Design major, but haven't
been finding much so I was someone on here could give me some
information!

Schools I'm thinking about if that helps:
Auburn
Kentucky
and Mizzou

Thank you!

Since party time is a higher priority than your chosen career, I'd
suggest taking art or basket weaving. It would be much less stress on
your brain when you are hung over.