Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Side Panels For Desk Drawer Units

Dave wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:00:40 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
The good old days, however It was 1969 for me. Use the jointer ONLY
to straighten or flatten a board, NEVER to clean up a cut or make
the board a specific thickness or width. Our shop teacher took base
ball bats and cut them long ways a few times to product 3~4 paddles.

Been years since I've thought about those 'good old days'. For
throwing a snowball, I was hit three times on the palm of my hand with
a leather strap.

Sure... next you're gonna tell us that's how those calluses got there...

--

-Mike-