Doug Miller

Default OT - Man angry at Verizon hurls phones

In article , otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I noticed long
ago whether I was knocking out pages on the machine or shooting photos, there
was NEVER a call that came in that couldn't wait a few hours for return. That
goes back to the mid-or late '60s, so I'm perfectly willing to continue to
force people to wait a couple hours to hear from me. Horrible, I know, but
that's life.

I try to keep in mind the philosophy of a friend of mine, when it comes to
rushing to answer the phone: "If it's important, they'll call back. If it
isn't important, who cares???"

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com