Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default New Lowes

On Jan 17, 5:26*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:44:43 PM UTC-8, Upscale wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:39:58 -0500, FrozenNorth Mike Holmes is the spokesman for HD in Canada, they both bring basically the same stuff to the table. I believe Mike is a bit better known south of the border. Well, Mike has been in the business (On TV business) considerably longer than Bryan Baeumler and hasn't, as far as I know, done any TV work south of the border. I particularly liked his series where he built himself a cottage. Although, as far as I'm concerned, it qualifies more as a house in every respect compared to a cottage.

Holmes on Homes typical episode synopsis. "Mike finds two grains of mold and a loose nail so tears donw and rebuilds the whole haosue to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Nails are "minimum code" and we shouldn't accept that.

Air behind water! Air behind water! Air behind water!