Charlie Self

Default OT - Man angry at Verizon hurls phones

CW responds:

Agreed Charlie, I don't have one either. If only those people that really
needed cell phones had them, it would probably not be a viable business.
Used to be, people valued their privacy. Now, everyone has to "keep in
touch", an idea that was pushed by the cell phone industry to sell their
product.

Yes. Keep in touch for what? How much is going to change here in the 3 days
I'll be out next week that will be of major importance to me? The need for
constantly being patted on the back, or constantly patting someone on the back,
is something of an illness, IMHO, related strongly to the sickness of being
unable to sit still and think without some kind of background noise filling the
air.

Charlie Self
"In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence
is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of
office." Ambrose Bierce