Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Ouch!

On 1/18/2013 1:30 PM, Leon wrote:

Thought for sure you were going to shoe these clamps. did you forget
these?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adjustable...00000003260430

About four hours ago ... in the conversation about the 8510's

On 1/18/2013 9:45 AM, Swingman wrote: On 1/18/2013 9:35 AM,
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Okay, I will admit to having purchased a set of the Jorgensen 8510
"Cabinet Claw" clamps about a dozen years ago when doing a full kitchen
makeover. Hey! It seemed a good idea at the time and it actually was.

Absolutely!

Like you, I love my Jorgensen 8510's ... but for _face frame_ cabinets,
not frameless, which is what this clown is selling.

I use the Jorgensen 8510's exclusively when joining face frame cabinets.
Well worth the price, and nothing beats them for functionality and ease
of use for that application, IME.

Maybe you didn't get it from the server?

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net