Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Left the apprentice in Grimsby

"bert" ] wrote in message
In message , tim.....
writes

He's an apprentice not pulling his weight

If he's been there a year and the company have only just realised this, it
isn't just him who's at fault

tim

He left his place of work (the van) for a non-essential reason without the
permission of his immediate supervisor. Not only did he not ask permission
he was expressly told not to leave as said place of work (the van) was
about to leave for next appointment and time was of the essence.

Had he had a brain he would have simply said "Adam, I need a **** right
now".

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I though that Adam didn't cut him any slack in
this case because this wasn't his first "offence" (nor the second, third,
fourth or fifth!)

tim