Agki Strodon

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

What I meant was that the publicity about the video was going to suck a lot
of Americans into downloading it... maybe because we're Americans.

Are you here for woodworking, by the way? I don't recall seeing your
name in any on-topic posts.

Yes... I'm an amateur and have been making sawdust for about three years now
and preparing for retirement after 30 years with the US gov as an
"Environmental Scientist." I am sick and tired of many of the things I used
to like to do... stuff like working through all the problems in a calculus
book for the fun of it or following the dinosaur to bird controversy
(evolutionary biology was my real field) .. but now I find that I just don't
care about that any more.

I have posted a number of questions and answers vis-a-vis the real subject
of this group. Sometimes people get going on things that get their danders
up - like this crap about Iraq, terrorism, and killing each other. It ain't
about that. It's about what kind of blade makes the best cut in ebony or
what is the right speed to push pine through a 3 hp table saw set up with a
10" combo blade.

Agkistrodon