Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT, Southern Blizzard

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

You must understand that in The South, any snow is a blizzard. My
backyard is covered quite well and it's coming down as heavy as I've
seen in this area. Travel is already hazardous in some areas and the
snow may be around tomorrow but I'm betting it will be gone Saturday
and no trace by Sunday. There is already some ice on the roads.

The in-laws extended family hail from Murfreesboro Arkansas. The
wife's cousin is the entire snow removal contingent for the county. He
has a road grader.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe