Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Southern Blizzard

On 1/17/2013 2:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 17, 2:32 pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o

TDD

Define "snowing".

Is it this:

http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/20...75x310_q85.jpg

Or this:

http://larc.hamgate.net/bufbliz2.jpg

You must understand that in The South, any snow is a blizzard. My
backyard is covered quite well and it's coming down as heavy as I've
seen in this area. Travel is already hazardous in some areas and the
snow may be around tomorrow but I'm betting it will be gone Saturday
and no trace by Sunday. There is already some ice on the roads. I
was around for The Blizzard Of 93 where the whole area was paralyzed
for days and I had to dig my my car out of a deep snowdrift. The snow
is coming down twice as hard as your first picture and in 93 looked
like the second picture. There are several inches on the ground now
but it will not hang around for very long. O_o

TDD