Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Lowes

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:44:43 PM UTC-8, Upscale wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:39:58 -0500, FrozenNorth Mike Holmes is the spokesman for HD in Canada, they both bring basically the same stuff to the table. I believe Mike is a bit better known south of the border. Well, Mike has been in the business (On TV business) considerably longer than Bryan Baeumler and hasn't, as far as I know, done any TV work south of the border. I particularly liked his series where he built himself a cottage. Although, as far as I'm concerned, it qualifies more as a house in every respect compared to a cottage.

Holmes on Homes typical episode synopsis. "Mike finds two grains of mold and a loose nail so tears donw and rebuilds the whole haosue to make sure this doesn't happen again."