Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Side Panels For Desk Drawer Units

On 1/17/2013 12:25 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/17/2013 11:57 AM, Leon wrote:
Well the glue is setting and all 8 sides of the ddesk drawer units are
basically done. Next major task will be building drawers. The desk
portion could be finished by the end of next week, probably not. LOL

These BTY are clocked 90 degrees...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8389196187/

Gorgeous, as usual. Hell, you _will_ be finished next week.

Perhaps.

BTW, What does the "Y" stand for? g,d,r

Hell! And I paid particular attention to that and even was thinking of
you when I typed it. I have done that for so long that BTY looks right
and BTW looks wrong.

While we are at it, wheat does the extra d in ddesk stand for?? ;~)